Three clicks to download videos from the Internet
It is somewhat bothersome to have to open a download manager each time that you want to save a video from the Internet on your computer. To avoid this you can access specialised websites that do the same task in just a few minutes, as is the case of KeepVid.
- Download videos from the Internet almost instantly.
- Very easy to use: copy the video's URL address, paste it in the box and press the download button. As easy as that.
- Compatible with YouTube, Google Video, DailyMotion, Metacafe or Vimeo among others.
- Select between several download formats: FLV, MP4, WebM, 3GP or MP3 (to download only audio).
Enter KeepVid, copy the links of your favourite videos and take advantage of this brilliant website to download them to your hard drive.
- Requires Java to work properly.
KeepVid 6.1.0 New
Practical program to download videos from the Internet and much more
Free YouTube Video Downloader for Android